Senin, 01 Juli 2013

WORKSHEET


A.    Provide the correct degree of comparison  to complete the following sentences.
1.    Patty is (short) ______ than her brother.
2.    The Jones family is (rich) ______ than the Smith family.
3.    My room is (clean) _______ than hers.
4.    His cellphone is the (expensive) _______ of them all.
5.    The cake I ate at this bakeshop is  (delicious)_________ than the the cake I ate at home.
6.    The bag I bought is the (cheap) ________ of them all.
7.    My essay is (long) _______ than Jeremy’s.
8.    I am sorry I am a bit late. I got here (fast)_______ I could
9.    Mr. Anwar is (handsome)___________ Sahrul gunawan.
10.  Your sister is not (arrogant)__________my sister.
B.    Construct sentences using the positive, comparative and superlative degree with the following:
1. strong
2. near
3. handsome
4. tall
5. expensive

Home assignment
Translate into English with any possible structure !
Kemarin, saya bertemu paman. Dia nampak segemuk ayah, tapi saya yakinbahwa bobot ayah tidak seberat bobot pamanku. Wajah paman seperti wajah ayahku, memang mereka adalah saudara kembar. Tapi badan ayah tidak sebesar badan paman. Sebagai seorang guru, gaji paman tidak setinggi ayah. Ayah adalah pengusaha. Mungkin gaji ayahku setinggi SBY.

(Note : send your correct answer to sitinuraidha@gmail.com)

2 komentar:

  1. Dear Aida,
    Your deign is innovative enough.There should be one icon for the collection of your lessons.Why don't you give the topic of your lesson, explain the lesson first, and then ask the students to do the exercises.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have uploaded the material about degree of comparison before the exercises in ppt sir..

    BalasHapus